Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The beginning...

It all starts with the first recipe, right?  You gotta start from somewhere.  The question is, do you start with the first recipe in the book, or do you skip around?

I suppose, to stay as true to the book as possible, you should skip around.  After all, that is the best way to get a real taste of all the different types of cupcake, right?  You don't want to burn yourself out on just one type of cupcake, do you?  Besides, if I'm going to be baking that many cupcakes, I'm going to have to mix it up, or the willing taste-testers might stop being so willing.

I'm excited for the first recipe, chosen with help from a request by That One Mom, and I hope to have it baked and posted about by this Saturday!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. LUCK! The ones I made taste great but are asthetically lacking! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete